Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 9 - "Yes, rice is a grain."

I'm sorry, CaveDad, rice is a grain. No, you can not have the supermarket sushi. It's not even made with real crab. It's a starch/sugar/glue that happens to be seafood flavored. Would Grok eat "krab"?

No, CaveDad, hot dogs really aren't good for you. Yes, they are technically meat, but honestly, would Grok eat a hot dog?

You can guess which battle I won, and which I lost.

It was an otherwise uneventful day in CaveMom Land. Noshed on some awesome dried apricots. I forgot how good those were. Oh! and we discovered a brand of veggie chips that are actually made with root vegetables other than potatoes! If they weren't so loaded with salt I'd eat them every day.


*******

Breakfast:
Bacon and eggs. I know, I'm not very creative at 7:00 AM

Lunch:
Rotisserie chicken and veggie-chips (on the road again...)

Dinner:
Ham steaks and steamed sliced carrots.

Snack:
Dried fruit, leftover zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment