Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 6 - They can't all be winners.

I hate it when culinary experiments fail.

I am a pretty good cook, and I take great pride in setting yummy, healthy dishes in front of my family every night. Part of the CaveMom Experiment that I was so looking forward to was the opportunity to explore a wide new realm of recipes. Tonight I tried Pakistani cooking for the first time.

Fail.

I mean, the spices were delicious, there were just way too many of them, and the lack of potatoes (yay, primal!) didn't help.

I might try the dish again some other time, but first I'll have to get over this tiny ickle bout of depression at the waste of food.

*************

Breakfast:
Bacon and eggs

Lunch:
Leftover chicken, beef jerky, banana

Dinner:
Pav Bhaji - failed. Honey-curry Chicken - win. Didn't get a pic, though.

Snack:
mixed nuts, nectarines

No comments:

Post a Comment