Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3 - Ugh.


It's late. I'm exhausted. If this headache is still here tomorrow, I'm going to rip my hair out.

Can't focus enough to come up with a good topic for the blog. Eph it. I'll write something entertaining tomorrow.

Oh, how I cannot wait for the insulin sensitivity to kick-start itself.

********

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs and mushrooms.

Lunch:
CaveDad - Big-Ass Salad with lettuce, nuts, seeds, chicken, and the kitchen sink.
CaveMom - Tuna salad with baby greens and spinach.
CaveMan - leftover potroast (denied) strawberry smoothie with hidden spinach (denied) dark-meat chicken salad (a winner!)

Dinner:
Spinach and baby greens salad, with mushrooms, olives, tomato, onion, and sautéed Bay Scallops and garlic.




No comments:

Post a Comment